Lighting & Troubleshooting
Here are just a few of the electrical problems we troubleshoot and repair.
• Flickering lights (fluorescents & can lighting)
• Dimmer switch overheating
• Circuit breaker trips
• Smoke detector malfunctions
• Loose connections
• Receptacle and switch outlets loss of power throughout your home
Reasons to Call Colburn
• When the other guys can't find the problem, we can. We specialize in fixing things that are hard to find or identify.
• Colburn Electric can upgrade your old electrical panel and provide you with additional circuits for problem areas such as kitchens, garages, and offices. We can also add dedicated circuits for special needs like computers, laundry rooms, microwaves, kitchen counter tops, garbage disposals, and dryers.
• Colburn Electric can correct pre-existing code violations.
• If you have problems such as lighting and receptacle circuit failure, intermittent operation, power fading, overloads and other unusual occurrences in your home, small business, or store electrical system.
• Do not hesitate to contact us if your electrical problems include faulty electrical wiring for recessed lighting, or problems with your parking lot pole lights, ballasts, or replacing a circuit breaker.
• Colburn Electric can replace your old, defective fuse and circuit breaker panels that may have numerous electrical code violations and are possible unsafe and fire hazards.
• We are requested daily for troubleshooting electrical wiring problems.
• To have experts troubleshooting electrical wiring problems in your home is important. Electrical problems like loose connections and overheated dimmer switches can result in electrical fires. Improperly wired and malfunctioning smoke detectors put your family and property at greater risk in the event of a fire.
• Call us for when you have an electrical problem that needs troubleshooting in your home, office or any building wiring.
• Our expert commercial and residential electricians are trained in troubleshooting electrical wiring problems at homes, business facilities and offices. Our electricians are licensed and experienced.